Mather School

Mather School

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jennie's Artist Statement


Hi,

The reason why I did a self portrait the way I did is because I wanted to let people know where I live and what I understand and speak. I was born on September 30, 2002. Now I'm 9 years old and I go to the Mather School. My family and I came from a country in Asia called China, but me and my mom and dad had to move to Boston, in America, when I was only one year old. When we got to Boston it was a whole new world. There were more people in Boston than where I was in China. We live in an apartment. I really enjoy doing origami because my friends do it too, like Randy, Nguyen, Dein, Tu, Andy and Danny. Art is important to me because it is fun doing crafts.

Goodbye,
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment