Mather School

Mather School

Friday, March 2, 2012

Going to the Museum of Science

Hello Igiugig Friends,

   On our field trip we went to the Museum of Science to watch an Imax movie on Alaska. I thought we we going to see other exhibits, and we did. I was so excited!
    We had to take the train. First we got on the red line. Then we hopped on the green line after a few stops. They have different lines for trains. I felt like I was walking 10 miles!  Finally, finally we got there! First while we were waiting some kids played on a "Coin Launcher". Then we went to the "Bobsleds". we made bobsleds. Then we went into a room with a lot of activities.  My favorite activity was the one where you make designs with beads.  Then we had lunch. I ate a sandwich.
     Finally we watched the Imax movie. It showed the kind of fish that bears eat. My favorite was the submariner. Also, the part when the black bear came out and started jumping and splashing around.  The best part was that it felt like I was sitting in a dome.  Then we went back to school.
Write again soon.
Bye,  Alzerina

No comments:

Post a Comment