Mather School

Mather School

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Joseph's Artist Statement and Autobiography


Hello Students of Igiugig School,

I put little trees in my self portrait because my aunt has some still not fully grown. I also added a cardinal because I saw one three days ago. And I put in my cat because she likes to go outside. I put a nest because the cardinal had one in its tree. I put my teeth showing because I like to smile with my teeth showing. I also put a colorful shirt I have that my mom gave me last Christmas.

My name is Joseph. I like pizza. It is made with sausage, dough, pepperoni or cheese. My favorite sport is soccer. I like it because you get to run around and use teamwork. My favorite subject is reading because I am a good reader. Also, I got an award in first grade in reading. I also got one for math and showing my work. I like to go places with my family. That's because we get to have family fun and we get to enjoy ourselves. My family is everything to me. They take care of me and give care.
I like art because we get to do creative things. Also, Mrs. Kempe and Ms. Brady are nice teachers. I hope you like my autobiography. I tried to tell you everything but I did tell a lot.
Sincerely, your almost friend,
Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment